Need to Rent Turf or Construction Equipment? Kenney Has You Covered
Are you working on a project but don’t have all of the turf equipment to complete it? Don’t worry – Kenney Machinery has a full line of new and used rental equipment to meet all of your needs.
Kenney offers name-brand equipment from Toro and CASE – including application equipment, mowers, construction equipment and much more – for rental at affordable prices. From mowing golf courses and keeping athletic fields healthy, Kenny can help!
Benefits of Renting Turf Equipment
There are several reasons renting turf equipment makes more sense than purchasing new or used equipment.
One of the most common reasons to rent turf equipment is when your existing equipment breaks down and you’re waiting for a repair. Renting ensures your business won’t face any disruptions in work.
Renting equipment is also a smart choice when you need a piece of equipment you rarely use, such as an aerator, which is typically only needed once or twice per year. You’ll also avoid the cost of repair, maintenance, replacement and storage when renting turf equipment, compared to owning.
Renting turf equipment is also beneficial if you’re starting a business and don’t have the money to purchase all of the needed equipment yet. Buying new turf equipment can be expensive for any company; that’s why Kenny can help meet your needs!
When Not to Rent Used Equipment
In some cases, though, buying used or new turf equipment is a better option than renting.
Renting turf equipment is not a good solution for long-term use, as the cost is much higher when you factor in the marked-up price of paying for insurance, property tax and maintenance of the rental equipment.
You won’t recoup any of the costs of renting equipment, either. When you buy used or new equipment, it’s an investment, as you can sell the equipment when it’s time. For instance, if you own a golf course, you would want to invest in a golf course mower for your company. When making the decision to rent or buy, it can vary from situation to situation. Utility vehicles may be essential for your everyday operations. Ultimately, it depends on what’s the right decision for your company or circumstance.
Kaeser Air Compressors Now Available for Rent!
We now have Kaeser Air Compressors available for rent! If you need a Kaeser Air Compressor to prepare your irrigation system for winter, call Aaron Kent at 317-281-3087 to make a reservation. Daily and weekly rates are available.
Contact Us Today
Call 317-281-3087 or fill out the form at the bottom of this page to make a turf equipment rental reservation.
- Do you need equipment but don’t want to invest the capital in buying brand new?
- Do you need it now?
- Peace of mind could be a phone call away.
We offer both short- and long-term rentals for both used or new turf equipment. Popular turf equipment rentals include aerators, top dressers, material handlers and mowing equipment. Our rental agreements can be tailored to suit your needs.
Turf Equipment Rental Fleet
We offer one-day, one-week and month-long rentals for your convenience. Our company has a variety of products to fit your needs. Contact us to learn more about our top products, including name-brand equipment from Toro!
Fairway Mower Rentals
- Reelmaster 5500: $350/day, $950/week, $1,900/month
- Reelmaster 5410: $400/day, $1,050/week, $2,100/month
Greens Mower Rentals
- Greensmaster 3400 for $275/day, $700/week, $1,800/month
Rough Mower Rentals
- Groundsmaster 3505 for $300/day, $900/week, $1,800/month
- Groundsmaster 4100 for $375/day, $1,050/week, $2,000/month
- Groundsmaster 360 for $200/day, $500/week, $1,250/month
- Groundsmaster 3280 for $200/day, $500/week, $1,250/month
Utility Vehicle Rentals
- Workman MDX for $300/week, $700/month
- Workman HDX Hi Flo for $600/week, $1,400/month
Application Equipment Rentals
- ProCore 648 for $1,400/day or $2,100 for 2 days (one day has a maximum
- of 12 hours)
- SandPro 5040 for $200/day, $500/week, $1,250/month
- ProSweep 5200 $1,500/day or $2,100 for 2 days (comes with Hi/Flo
- Workman UTV)
Construction Equipment Rentals
- Rayco RG55 Stump Cutter: $350/day, $1,050/week, $3,150/month
- Morbark Eeger Beever 812 Brush Chipper: Call for pricing
- TX525 Dingo Compact Utility Loader with bucket: $150/day, $450/week, $1,350/month
- TX1000 Dingo Compact Utility Loader with bucket: $180/day, $540/week, $1,620/month
- Pro Sneak: $450/day, $1,450/week, $3,400/month
- Auger for Dingo: $100/day, $300/week, $900/month
- Trencher for Dingo: $100/day, $300/week, $900/month
- Power Rake: $100/day, $300/week, $900/month
- Soil Conditioner: $100/day, $300/week, $900/month
- Forks: $50/day, $150/week, $450/month
- Leveler: $50/day, $150/week, $450/month
- Mud Buggy: $140/day, $420/week, $1,260/month
Note: For Case Construction equipment rentals, click here to reserve through our partner RPM Machinery.
Contact Kenney Machinery Today
Contact us today to learn how you can solve your capital or maintenance issues with turf equipment rentals. Delivery charges may apply. In addition, we can provide on-site training on equipment. Standard service repairs and parts for all equipment are not included in the turf equipment rental rates.
We have multiple mowers, utility vehicles and construction equipment available for rental. Have a peace of mind when renting and choose Kenney!