Toro MyTurf Fleet Management Software
The Toro myTurf Fleet Management program is an easy-to-use, comprehensive cloud-based system that allows turf professionals to increase efficiency and reduce equipment downtime,
Because the tool is web-based, it’s available 24×7 anywhere you or your team members can access the internet. It allows you to track equipment hours automatically, order parts, schedule service, track in-stock inventory, and so much more, similar to software packages like these custom made excel dashboard for you or your business that can have many abilities and advantages.
Watch the video below for an overview of the myTurf Fleet Management system, and then continue reading for details on the features and benefits. You could also take a look into, MODELO Application Platform which allows you to keep track of our fleet in real time. Another consideration is GSMtasks’ fleet management and mobile tracking software which allows you to manage your fleet remotely and helps to reduce costs through its optimization features enabling you to make operations more efficient.
Toro myTurf Fleet Management Benefits
There are numerous benefits to using Toro’s myTurf Fleet Management system, but they can be summed up in one way: it saves you quite a bit of time and makes your job a lot easier, especially if you are currently tracking equipment usage and maintenance manually using spreadsheets or whiteboards. Here are some of the specific ways it makes your job easier:
The myTurf system gives you flexibility as to how your organize your equipment–for example, you can separate it into sub-fleets or organize it as one fleet. In addition, you can:
- Sort your equipment by categories such as serial number, make, or model
- Track non-Toro equipment in addition to Toro equipment
- Access printable reports about your fleet
- Use wireless hour meters to enter equipment usage automatically (or do it manually if you prefer)
- Easily access equipment manuals, service bulletins, and more simply by clicking on a model number Orders
Easily Order Parts Online
The myTurf system makes placing parts orders easy, any time of the day or night. You can view costs and distributor availabilty, and place an order online without ever picking up the phone. The order goes directly to your Toro Distributor (i.e., Kenney Machinery) so we can fill it right away. You can view your order history at any time and save frequent orders to make re-ordering very easy.
Track Maintenance Costs
With the myTurf Fleet Management system, making important financial decisions about purchasing and maintaining your turf equipment will be much easier. You will be able to track both preventative maintenance costs as well as repairs, and even break costs down by parts vs labor.
Best of all, you will be able to pull up a Total Cost of Ownership report for any piece of equipment, which will allow you to see if replacing it with new equipment will save money or cost you more money.
Toro myTurf Fleet Management Features
Here are just a few of the many features incorporated into the myTurf system that will give you peace of mind and make your life easier:
- Automatic nightly backups mean you’ll never have to worry about losing data.
- Wireless hour meters, which work on both Toro and non-Toro equipment, completely automate the process of tracking equipment usage.
- Get online chat support and (for the paid version of the system) phone support to answer and questions you have about the software.
- Access local weather information directly from the system.
- Create work assignments and receive “maintenance due” alerts
Online Training for Toro myTurf Pro
To get a better idea of how the myTurf system works, watch the training videos below. These videos cover the newest version of the system that is launching in the fall of 2017. They demonstrate features available with the paid subscription to myTurf Pro.