Affordable Used Turf Equipment For Sale Online
Kenney Machinery has a large inventory of used and pre-owned turf equipment in a variety of categories, including mowers, utility vehicles, used golf course equipment, and much more. Whether you’re in need of used turf equipment for a construction job, maintenance project, golf course, or sports field – Kenney has you covered.
Shop for in-stock used Toro turf equipment, including pre-owned and off-lease items. We have a wide selection available, including used Toro application equipment, Toro mowers, Toro cultivation equipment, Toro utility vehicles, and Toro specialty landscaping equipment, such as bunker rakers.
We’re happy to assist you in your search for the best used turf equipment on the market. If you have a question about the details of a piece of turf equipment or would like to place an order, fill out the form you’ll find on each product page, or contact us at 317-689-0721. We’re happy to answer any question you may have or to provide additional information on any product we offer.
Why Buy Used Turf Equipment?
- Buying a new piece of used equipment is a good option for businesses looking for a good sale.
- When you shop with our company, you know exactly what you’re getting when you purchase used equipment.
- All used equipment is thoroughly inspected and contains a detailed description.
You’ll also have the confidence knowing you’re buying from a top company in the industry, Toro. Some of the used turf equipment we offer from Toro are listed below.
Signs to Look out for When Buying Used
- Buying used turf equipment can be a smart investment. But if you don’t research before finalizing the sale, you could end up with a clunker.
- Before you buy used equipment, always test the product by starting it up, driving it around and testing the functions. If there are issues with the equipment that make you feel uneasy, pass on it. It will likely save you time and money in the long run to be cautious.
- If you’re thinking about buying equipment that needs repairs, make sure the cost of those repairs and the age of the equipment are worth the cheaper prices. If multiple repairs are needed, it’s a good idea to search elsewhere.
- Finally, how old is the equipment? Ancient equipment can be a risky investment because it breaks down easier. You may have trouble later when you search for replacement parts, especially for equipment that is out of production.
“Peace of Mind” on Every Purchase
Kenney Machinery is a champion supplier of pre-owned turf maintenance equipment. Our certified technicians perform a formal inspection service on every piece of pre-owned equipment to ensure the highest quality standards are met on every sale.
At Kenney, we’ve provided turf management professionals with “peace of mind” since 1906 and will answer any questions you have while you search our inventory of used and pre-owned Toro equipment to suit your specific needs.
Each piece of pre-owned equipment listed also has a detailed description of its condition and information about whether it offers any warranties or guarantees.
Contact Kenney Machinery Today
Whether you’re in need of used golf course equipment, mowers, or utility vehicles, the professionals at Kenney Machinery have the products available to help. From greens mowers and fairway mowers to utility vehicles and landscaping equipment, Kenney Machinery can help. Get in contact with us today to discuss the options that you have, as well as to answer any questions you might have.